Dandelion Energy uses several technology platforms and applications to automate and streamline its entire project management processes.
- Crews depend on virtual consultations and site surveys for gathering information
- Installation phases utilize automated queues and tasks that are created through software like SiteCapture
Dandelion Energy successfully integrated SiteCapture throughout their sales, project management, and operations pipelines.
- The Dandelion Energy team store and organize photos and data, conduct site surveys, and complete essential commissioning forms in the SiteCapture app
- Crews and ops managers rely heavily on the integrations between SiteCapture and HubSpot to access project information and track progress
With Dandelion Energy, we were able to:
- Integrate seamlessly with their existing technologies to provide a cohesive project management approach
- Implement a simple and repeatable process for collecting and organizing job site photos and data
- Provide a platform that increases communication efficiency across field and office teams